- Liquid-tight (acc. to WHG § 19i), prefabricated service pit for truck workshops and train technology in module method of construction, load capacity acc to SLW 30, SLW 60 and UIC 71 (train) in the highest quality. Diagnostic and service pits in working hight from 140 to 180 cm
- Prefabricated as self supported steel construction
- With high quality corrosion coating and customized paintwork inside
- PROFI PIT will be produced individual according to your wish. The equipment and fittings will be installed on production site. Because of that there is no more time consuming. Only the appropriate connection adaptation must be done on the building site
- Technical documentation for authority
- Additional outside isoltation
- Installation of required equipment:
Walking grid R 12
Electricity with lamps
Oil supply and disposal
Compressed air and liftingequipment
- Commissioning of workshop equipment
Profi Pit 030Roll-Out CoverSLWLengthOpening widthWorking widthHeadroomWith roll-out coverSLW 30to 42,5m0,96m1,50m1,50 & 1,60mWithout roll-out coverSLW 30to 42,5m0,96m1,50m1,50 & 1,60m
Profi Pit 060Roll-Out CoverSLWLengthOpening widthWorking widthHeadroomWith roll-out coverSLW 60to 42,5m0,96m1,50m1,50 & 1,60mWithout roll-out coverSLW 60to 42,5m0,96m1,50m1,50 & 1,60m
Profi Pit UIC*Roll-Out CoverSLWLengthOpening widthWorking widthHeadroomWith roll-out coverUIC 71to 42,5m0,96m1,60m1,50 & 1,60mWithout roll-out coverUIC 71to 42,5m0,96m1,60m1,50 & 1,60m
*Payload (traffic load)
Basic Equipment – Drainage
Service pits can be manufactured with two different sewage systems (acc to regulatory clarification).
- Drainage via a pump sump or
- With direct connection with local sewage system
- The oil and grease barrels can be installed inside extensions
- Standard dimension of side extension (H x L x T): 1200mm x 2000mm x 700mm
- Floor running or suspended pit lift with 20 tons capacity.
- 80 / 1.20 / 1.60 cm lifting height Fall protection elements
- Profi Pit has two different systems for covering:
Segment sliding covers for individual close of Service Pit, it can also be used for pit passage.
Appendix – Example Of Workshop Planning
Boos Werkstatt- und Industrieausrüstung GmbH
Im Lipperfeld 9a, 46047 Oberhausen
ROLAND BERTSCHI AG
Provider identification according to § 6 TMG:
Office West West
Boos Werkstatt- und Industrieausrüstung GmbH
Im Lipperfeld 9a
Telephone:: +49 (0)208 - 8 24 54-0
Fax: +49 (0)2 08 - 85 68 88
Managing directors: Ralf Boos, Bettina Boos
Register Court: District Court in Duisburg
Registry Number: HRBNr. 122928
Sales Tax – Identification Number according to § 27 a
Value Added Tax Act:
Layout & Programmierung:
Büsingstr. 3, 12161 Berlin
Limitation of Liability
The content of this Website is prepared with high carefulness. However, the provider takes noresponsibility for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of included information.
The usage of Website
The provider will endeavor to ensure the service without interruption as much as possible. Evenwith all the carefulness all the downtimes could not be excluded. The provider reserves the right tochange or adjust his offer any time.
This Website includes links to third parties. This Website is subject to each operator. The providerhad checked the content of external links for rights abuses before first startup. For that time therewere no rights abuses to see. The provider has no influence on actual or future layout and contentof linked sites. The presence of external links does not mean that the provider makes them on hisown. The constant monitoring, without any hint, of external links by the provider is not reasonable. In fact of knowledge of any rights abuses will proper links forthwith deleted. Links to provider'sWebsite are welcomed any time and do not require acceptation of provider. Presentation of this Website is only possible by acceptation.
The usage of contact data of provider Identification – especially Telephone or Fax number and E-mail address – for commercial advertising is specifically not wanted, unless the provider had givenprevious special written permission or there yet exist business contact. The provider and allmentioned persons contradict hereby every commercial usage and disclosure their data.
With the usage of the provider's Website comes no contractual relationship between a user and theprovider. Insofar results no contractual or quasi contractual claims to the provider. In case, whenthe usage of the Website should lead to contractual relationship valid purely as a precautionfollowing limitation of liability: The provider is liable under limitation for intent and roughnegligence as well as breach of a material contractual obligation (cardinal obligation). Theprovider is liable under limitation for compensation, when concluding the contract, predictablefaults to repair. The provider is not liable under case of negligent breach of secondary obligations,when there are no cardinal obligations. Liability of faults, which are mentioned in one of provider'sguarantee or causes assurance as liability for claims under the Product Liability Act and damagesof health, body or resulting from loss of life remains unaffected.